I sometimes wondered why I’m so unproductive, as compared to what Jack Bauer can do within 24 hours in the hit TV show – 24. Time seems to fly by so fast that I didn’t know what has happened. Only if I can live a fuller life and squeeze more life out of a 24-hour day. Well, I often use the following reasons or excuses:
10. My computer/network is too slow.
9. I’m stuck in traffic all the time and the traffic just wears me out.
8. There are simply too many emails to read, sort and file.
7. The house chores are killing me – it’s cleaning, cooking, taking care of others in the family. I never have time for myself.
6. The coffee is not strong enough; I can’t seem to be able to focus.
5. I’m not paid enough; why should I push myself that much at work.
4. My life is boring anyway.
3. Window shopping online is more fun. There is no commitment to buy and I can always imagine how happy I can be using the product though the product may turned out to be crap and it often does.
2. Watching TV has the calming effect on me – I can doze off without guilt.
And the #1 reasonâ€¦.
1. Is there more to “life”?